I can’t wait.
Please, I know, you hate me a bit for wishing away summer. But try to understand.
- My birthday and frankly that’s something you should all be looking forward to!
- Jack’s Birthday. I’m biased, but he’s awesome.
- And this year we are going to BBC Radio 2 live in Hyde Park. I’m pretty darn excited about seeing Elton John, Madness, Gregory Porter and Travis and more.
- Boots, jumpers and scarves! Bring on the knitwear and the layers.
- Sunday Roasts. I like salads, but really not as much as a veggie roast on a chilly day!
- Seeing Jamie Lawson (again, he’ll be at BBC Radio 2 Live)
- Halloween. What’s not to love? (unless you believe it’s related to worshipping satan, which I don’t)
- Seeing Bears Den
- A trip to Denmark; we’ve booked such a gorgeous hotel!
- Bonfire night. I love fireworks. More than I probably should, the environmentalist part of me screams “This is wasteful!”, but a stronger part stares in complete awe.
Don’t get me wrong, summer is great, but once my holiday is out of the way, and I am watching other people enjoy it whilst I work, I could happily skip to layers and falling leaves.
Are you an Autumn lover, or are you clinging on to the last few weeks of Summer?