Selfishly this is really a list for me. But really this whole blog is for me – no offence meant, but if I were writing it for reader numbers I wouldn’t still be going : )
- Bodiam Castle (ideally in the sunshine please Jack)
- Walberswick and Southwold – My grandparents lived in Walberswick when I was little, and I would love to go back for a long weekend.
- 65 Degrees in Brighton is on our “to eat at” list. It has some brilliant reviews but is tiny and we never remember to book.
- Majorca – cheating here – this is my summer holiday.
- Venice – I am determined to visit with my sister this year, even if it will be a little delayed for her March birthday…
- Sh*t-faced Shakespeare – looks hilarious
What’s on your to-do list this year? And do you have any recommendations for me?