Happy New Year!
1. Write at least one blog post a month, though ideally more frequently. (the last post was October!)
2. Make more of my days, by getting up earlier and going for a walk or reading a great book in the evening instead of making sure I am up to date with Eastenders plot lines.
3. No pastries for breakfast on work days. Not an easy one given how close I live to the Real Patisserie.
4. No popping out to buy chocolate during the work day.
5. Exercise more.
6. Lastly, get back into the artwork for fun.